Flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by flooding. From structural and mechanical damage to flood debris clean-up and floor surfaces (like carpeting and tile), your investment is protected by a flood insurance policy, something that your homeowners policy does not offer.
Having flood insurance gives you many benefits. Not only is coverage there when you need it, but it also:
- Compensates for all covered losses.
- Compensates for flood damages even if Federal disaster aid is unavailable.
- Pays for your covered losses, unlike interest-bearing loans obtained through federal disaster assistance.
- Comes in low-cost policies for those who qualify.
- Guarantees compensation for flood damages because the Federal government backs NFIP flood insurance.
- Helps you move on – if your property is damaged by flood, your agent is there to help you handle your claim (note: most claims are paid within 30 to 60 days).
If you should have any questions regarding Flood Insurance, or we can assist you with a quote, please feel free to contact our office.
With Permission © Insurance Information Institute, Inc. - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED -
TMC GROUP HAS JOINED THE EPIC FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Experience the same high-touch, local support from the TMC Team you know with the added power of national scale.
As one EPIC company, we offer expanded Risk Management, Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits services to our clients. To learn more about the benefits of the the partnership, read the press release for further details.
Visit our website at www.epicbrokers.com or click through the links to several of our individual disciplines listed on the right.